Sunday, May 22, 2011

We started the day by attending church on the third floor of the Manhattan temple, regional broadcast from Salt Lake. Great meeting, Elder Nelson, President Eyring and Elder Zwick talked about the need for faith and the ability of the Lord to expand our capabilities, overcome any challenge, and ultimately make us who we are intended to become. Great messages for our current adventure and the challenges ahead!

After church we made dinner - roast with vegetables and spinich salad, cookies for dessert. Perfect Sunday meal!


The roast in preparation...


Dinner is served. A little bit of home in the middle of Manhattan.


Delicious!

3 comments:

  1. Saw your blog tonight at Sunday dinner and was so excited to see what you guys are up to and how you're doing! What fun you guys are having, I'm so jealous!! Hope you don't mind if I check in now and again. :)

    -Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Jenny and I are blogging nerds together! So, so glad you guys are blogging about your new adventures!!! We miss you guys already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good, I'm glad they shared it at Sunday dinner...we were going to send you both the link but hadn't gotten e-mails for everyone yet. We miss you all, too! But we are having fun, this city is incredible. Come out and visit!

    ReplyDelete