Tuesday, April 30, 2013




My gym arrived in the mail today!!!  Last week, DJ and I went exploring to see where the best gym would be to join.  We discovered a very disappointing fact - none of the gyms open here before 6:30!  We ordered this spin bike in the mail for less than the cost of 8 months gym membership.  My mr. handy man put it together for me.  Good thing we have a spacious bathroom - now it will be a bathroom/gym room.  For our prospective visitors - don't worry, I'll be done working out before you even get up. 


Monday night we went for a walk to a park near our house called Holland Park.  It was beautiful, more like a nature preserve than a park.  You really felt like you were out of the city and in the middle of nature (hence DJs wide smile :)  )

Home is where the heart roast is.  Apparently England is the home of roast and potatoes.  That's a custom we don't mind complying with. 

Sunday evening walk in Hyde Park.  So pretty.

This is the church building for the Hyde Park ward, our ward while we're here in London.  It's about a mile and a hald walk from our home.  This is also the visitor's center for the church in London.




4 comments:

  1. That church building looks so neat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it’s by a museum which makes it even neat-er

      Delete
  2. The fact that you are going to exercise at 6am in your bathroom is probably the most impressive thing I've heard this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, it's the best idea I've had this year! :-p I love this set-up, it's sooo convenient!

      Delete